Koller Slurry Ice Machine Features:
Slurry-ice is a unique chilling medium and is formed out of seawater of a mixture of fresh water and salt. The microscopic crystals form a suspension in seawater in any required concentration.
- Slurry-ice completely covers the fish, chilling the fish instantly and the greater chilling characteristics of up to 15 to 20 times better than that of conventional block ice.
- Chilling the catch as rapid as possible and keeping the fish at -1℃ to -2℃ as long as possible.
- As the ice crystal leave the fish in a soft bed, this kind of slurry-ice does not damage the fish.
- Can be pumped at a concentration from 20% to 50% and easy to distribute and handle which increases productivity and flexibility.
- This kind of machine can also be used as high efficient sea water cooler.
Koller SF Series Slurry Ice Machine Parameter: